Replacement batteries for Friedland /Response alarm systems
EXACTLY THE SAME SPECIFICATION AS THE ORIGINAL - GUARANTEED!
12 MONTHS 'NO QUIBBLE' WARRANTY
High-capacity rechargeable 6v 1.2/1.3 Ah battery
A Compatible Replacement for HW10 battery
Fully Compatible and Suitable for use in: SL3 SL5 & SK3 SK5 Main Panel
(up to 30 days of full Backup in the event of mains power failure)
Approximate lifespan 4 to 5 years
Suitable for all Friedland / response solar sirens and Control Panel backup
Automatically recharged by solar panel or Control Panel
charged and ready to fit
The 6V 1.2ah/1.3ah is an Exact fit your response alarm system
The High-Capacity sealed lead acid battery ensures the siren and strobe is powered 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
- Automatically charged by Solar Panel
- Replaces original battery in your siren or control unit
The high capacity sealed lead acid rechargeable battery ensures the Siren & Strobe is powered 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Solar panel is only used to maintain the charge to the rechargeable battery during daylight hours - even on overcast winter days.
If fitted to a Response alarms "SA" control unit (SA3 - SA5 - SAP1 etc.) these rechargeable batteries will offer up to 30 days of full back up in the event of a mains power failure.
- Long Life High Capacity Upgrade and Maintenance free
- Installation takes minutes
REPLACING SIREN BATTERY:
- 1) Set your response alarms system into Service mode using your remote
2) Remove the Siren Cover and replace the old rechargeable battery
3) Take your system out of service mode using your remote
Your response alarm is now ready for use.
- NOTE: You should use a professional to replace the batteries unless you are fully conversant with the system - we accept no responsibility for content or injury caused by following these instructions to replace the battery